Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sulking in the Snow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Sulking in the Snow Empty
PostSubject: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Walking around in the snow Freya hoped a good walk would help her to calm down a bit. All this talk about the Yule-ball was just getting on her nerves! It would be just like Valentine’s Day; everyone who doesn’t have anyone special to go with would be just even more obviously alone!
Okay, so she might feel a bit left out, but if there was no one she could go with (and she couldn’t think up one single person to ask!), and she didn’t have that many friends to stay with either. But not going would be just as bad!
Kicking at the snow she glared at the Forbidden Forest, then headed down for the Black Lake
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Under the large tree near the Black Lake, Lex slept soundly after placing a warming charm on his clothes. If the spell wore, he would just wake up for the chilly wind then place another charm on his clothes again. It was better than to stay inside where most students were far too excited about the upcoming Yule Ball. He would rather not go but his brother decided on his own to drag him along with his friends.
He was lost in his train of thoughts when he heard footsteps which bolted him to sit up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:07 am

Brushing her hair out of her face Freya was far too busy making sure she didn’t slip when she made her way down a hill to notice the boy under the tree. But she had been right; when one was this tired after walking around in deep snow it was hard to stay angry…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:20 am

"Oh, it's just a girl," Lex spoke outhis mind as he watched her. "Shouldn't you be inside? It's pretty cold out here," he told her as he stood up and wiped the snow off his robes before he fixed his hat.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 am

Freya froze before turning her head and all but glare at the boy. “’Just a girl’?! I’ll tell you buddy; there’s nothing ‘just’ about it! If you were expecting someone else; so sorry to disturb you, but don’t brush me off as a weak little nobody, you hear that?!”
She might be overreacting, and she would feel a bit guilty about it later, but she couldn’t help it…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 am

Lex was silent, slightly startled by her reaction, but he kept a composed bored expression when replied, "would you be less insulted then if I said, 'just a boy who happened to have a more feminine features' instead?"
He clearly could not understand what he said about it. She was a just a girl afterall.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 am

“One more word like that from you, and I swear; I’ll punch your teeth down into your throat! Honestly, what’s wrong with you?!” Might be that she was rude as well, but Freya was pretty sure she’d never seen this guy before, so why was he so rude?
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 am

"Okay," Lex muttered then just gave her an obvious amused grin, making it look like he was still thinking of all the possible rude statements he could throw at. He wasn't technically putting it into words so she couldn't possibly and techically 'punch his teeth down into his throat' as she put it.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am

Mumbling something that might have been “Keep on smiling while you can…” Freya continued past him, still heading for the lake and once again quite angry…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 am

Lex gave a heavy sigh as he half-admitted to himself that he was partly at fault for putting her in a foul mood. "Fine, I take it back," he said as he followed her, "would you prefer then if I call you 'young lady'? Or 'ma'am'?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 am

Stopping and staring at him, not expecting him to admit being at fault and apologizing at all, Freya just blinked for a few seconds, then shook her head “No, I’d never know if you were talking to be or any other girl. Freya will do.”
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 am

"Freya, huh... "Lex repeated her name, "now where did I encounter that name before..." He started to mumble incoherently before he spoke out something more articulate, "Norse goddess of love and fertility...?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Freya shrugged “It’s just a name. But you have yet to tell me yours.”
She frowned a bit at his dreaming expression; her own dad had always taught her to focus…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Lex looked back at her and realized he hadn't introduced himself yet, "just call me Lex." He was so used to people knowing him already that he figured she might had known. No wonder she threatened to punch him. Yet, it was a refreshing change from all the grovelling so he decided to leave out his last name.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm

“Lex? Sound like something one would name a dog…” Being her usual blunt self Freya realized a second too late she might have been rude. But hey; she could take whatever he’d give back.
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Lex twitched slightly, but exhaled as he kept a nonchalant unaffected expression. "I'm surprised you don't get into trouble with your bluntness."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 am

Freya grinned “I do, but I’d rather be myself and be honest. If people can’t take it I guess we won’t get along, and that’s about it.”
Then she thought for a second “You’re not that pissed about what I say, are you?”
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:24 am

"Something so trivial as petty insult? Not really," Lex gave a nonchalant reply, "I'm prideful, that's true but I'm also practical. It's pointless to argue about something that shallow." It wasn't like she insulted his family.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Freya slowly nodded; this guy seemed quite honest about himself, which was really good. And he knew his weaknesses, and wasn’t as silly as to really over-do a small thing as her silly comment… So far a quite decent guy.

“I kinda like your attitude on that. Keep it up.”

Patting him on the arm she then continued to walk; she was going to finish this round down to the lake, but it was starting to get a bit cold, so she’d better hurry up…
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:42 am

Professor Jasmine Wong was doing patrols around the castle grounds, she excused herself from the preparations for the Yule ball by saying she had to take care of her magical creatures. Which wasn't a lie, but most of her creatures knew how to survived in the cold winters of northern Scotland. Currently, she found herself at the edge of the black lake, stubbornly throwing cut and (unfortunately) somewhat fresh fish to the Giant Squid. The lake had nearly froze over, but most of the water's natural movement prevented the ice from forming.
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:02 am

Lex let his mouth curved up into a small grin. He lowered his hat a bit before he made his way back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 am

noticing that the boy wasn't following her Freya turned and simply shouted a "See yah!" at him before one again heading down towards the lake, now noticing someone standing there...
Aha, so that's how they could prevent teh Giant Squid from eating everything in hte lake and kill the whole thing. She had been wondering...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 am

"Hrm~?" The professor turned to look at the Gryffindor girl in a bit of surprise, "Ms Williams, why aren't you inside where it's warm?" A tentacle broke the water's surface and was quieted by a few quickly thrown fish, grabbing the foodstuffs and slinking back into the deep, "Such a laaaaaaazy squid we have." muttered the Wong.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 am

"Because one might need exercise and fresh air even if it's cold?"
Really, what kind of question was that? Her dad had taught her already as a 4-year-old that the weather was never any excuse...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 am

"Ah, you're one of those healthy students then? Good on you!" She threw a dismembered shark's corpse into the water with a flick of her wrist, "Apart from Quidditch, all the students are a bunch of lazy-@ss-good-for-nothings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sulking in the Snow   Sulking in the Snow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sulking in the Snow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next