HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Blue Tower

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

PostSubject: The Blue Tower   Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:51 am

It was getting rather late, she had to hurry if she wanted to be back before the cerfew... But a proper lady never run, so she simply had to walk a bit faster than usual.
Entering the commonroom on time Claudia let out a silent sigh in relief, watching how her cat Harlekin trotted over to curiousley stare at some student sitting in the armchair in front of the fireplace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:46 am

Angelo came out of his room, calling out loudly, "Mr. Wiggums! I know how youlove to play hide and seek but now's not the time." He went to the common room and asked every student there if they had seen an orange tabby cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Sitting down in an armchair to read Claudia couldn’t help but to give that boy asking about a cat a wondering glance, but as she would be unable to help she then focused on the text in front of her. Harlekin on the other hand quite quickly noticed that someone was walking around… in shoes… Shoes have shoelaces, and they made perfect toys according to the cat, so with some odd skips, going diagonally rather than straight forward, he gave one of the shoes a small pat, then jumped back again, waiting for the small string he hoped would be there to come out…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Angelo halted from his panicked movements when the tip of his foot lightly hit something. He looked down and noticing the cat ears first, he grinned, "Mr. Wiggums." When he saw the whole form however, he was disappointed, "oh. Sorry about that." He stared at him for few more seconds then bent down, "hey little kitty. Have you seen an orange tabby cat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 am

Looking at the human Harlekin just gave him a small mewl and poked his shoe again. But since nothing happened he grew a bit bored and tried to climb up into the boy’s lap to get petted instead.

Claudia didn’t really bother with keeping an eye on her cat, knowing he’d behave…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 am

Angelo gave a large grin as he carried the cat up before he sat down in the corner then placed him on his lap. "Aren't you a cute little kitty~" he said adoringly as he petted him.

Finishing up her exploration around the area, Wiggums came back to the common room and made her way to the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Purring Harlekin was quite pleased with the attention, turning his head constantly so the boy could reach everywhere, pawing a bit at his stomach. People could be so nice… He couldn’t even make himself greet that other cat who came in, he’d do it later…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 am

The student resting in the armchair by the fireplace was none other than Artemis Wong, she had closed her eyes for a brief nap in the early afternoon and promptly fell asleep until now. It was poor form, yes, but what can one do when their twin is eight hours away in another country and expected to be asleep when she is expected to be awake? Anyways, seeing that it was just about mid-morning in Hong Kong, the girl began to stir and opened her eyes a little, rubbing them. Hearing two cat's meow, she wondered if the cat's owners were also in the common room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:10 am

Wiggums halted when she saw a student sitting in the armchair by the fireplace. She glanced at the empty floor near the fire then back to the girl's lap. Considering that the warm lap might cozier, she made her way to Artemis, purring softly as she made her presence known by rubbing up against her lower legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 am

Feeling warm fur, Artemis glanced down at the cat for a moment before picking it up and asking it (in amusement), "Now now, where's your owner?" Kuro slithered out of her sleeve to hiss at the cat, "Sssssstay away, my owner issssss very ssssssleepy." In an attempt to scare the cat, Kuro bared his fangs at it.
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 am

Wiggums glanced over to her owner who was currently occupied with another cat. She glanced back at Kuro, "I'm just looking for a cozy place to nap. My master's busy at the moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 am

"Sssssssoundssss like a convenient excusssssse to me." But the garden snake left the cat alone, slithering down to rest near the fire place and hissed in content at the warmth from the flames. Artemis gave the snake a questioning look before placing Wiggums on her lap, stroking the cat's fur absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 am

from his own place in hte boy's lap Harlekin eyed the other cat talk to... a tail? Where was the cat? A tail shouldn't move on its own! Or... did they keep snakes here as well?

Claudia only frowned at the hissing snake from her place at one of the tables; ever since her brother got one and wasted no time in feeding it with her cat she'd never been very fond of those creatures...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:41 am

Wiggums purred quite loudly, stretching a bit before she lay down comfortably on Artemis' lap.

Hearing his cat's familiar purr, Angelo glanced around and found Wiggums on the lap of a rather tired Ravenclaw. He set down Harlekin before he made his way to the two. "Mr. Wiggums. There you are," he said worriedly before he turned his attention to Artemis and said apologetically, "I'm sorry about her if she's bothering your rest time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 am

Artemis shook her head, replying, "It's fine, I was just waking up anyways Maximilian." She quickly hid a stifled yawn with the back of her hand, "Hm...And isn't this a female cat?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 am

When being put down on the floor Harlekin wasted no time in skipping close to check if it was a tail or a snake. But just to be careful he onlt smiffed at the end that he hoped wouldn't contain any teeth...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 am

Kuro hissed at the tom in annoyance, "What do you want? I'm ressssssting, can't you sssssee?
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 am

"It is," Angelo nodded before he gave a sheepish grin, "though I thought she was a boy when I was young so I kept calling him Mr. Wiggums til a few years ago. I tried changing it to Miss but look." He turned to Wiggums, "Ms. Wiggums~" His cat ignored him as she kept her eyes closed and stayed still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 am

sitting down in front of what he now had concluded was a snake Harlekin tilted his head
"I just wanted to see what you were. But you've got scales..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 am

"Well, I'm a garden sssssssnake, assssss you can sssssssee. I hope."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 pm

"I can see now, but I didn't from over there."
Purring the small cat walked around the snake, then lied down almost on it; he was pretty sure that if he could just getthe thing warmer it would be really nice to rest next to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Kuro slithered away from the cat, hissing at Harlekin angrily, "Watch where you're ssssstepping, cat!"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 pm

"No, don't leave!"
pawing a bit after the snake Harlekin then rolled over on his back
"It much better when you have someone close."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:36 pm

"Pffft, fine...But you better not sssssstep on me, cat." Baring his fangs at the tom to show he was serious, Kuro settled next to him; still close to the warmth of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 am

"I promise, honestly, I'm not even up walking, see?"
purring the cat once again tried to move a little closer to the snake, nudging it a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Tower   

Back to top Go down

The Blue Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next