Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like a Proper Student

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Like a Proper Student Empty
PostSubject: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 am

Quietly sitting down by a table and starting to turn the pages in a 3 inches thick book Claudia was quite eager to get this essay done; she only had this one left, then she would be done with the homework of this week! And so she could go to the medical-wing and see how Mr. Lee was doing…

Blushing a bit at the thought she almost wondered if he would approve of the new system she’d worked up for this year; get all the homework done properly before allowing herself to be distracted by as much as visiting him. And he had complained before that she wasn’t eating properly, but she could say in her own defense that with all her sitting down and studying she didn’t need to! She would only get fat!

Shaking her head she picked up the quill and began writing instead, focusing only on the book and the parchment in front of her. She didn’t have time to waste on all other people running around after books in here!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Exiting from a book aisle, Lizzy was holding a pile of books in her arms. She was really cramming it down for this up coming test. The girl bit her lip. Lizzy couldn't afford to fail another test.

Seeing a table, Lizzy quickly placed her books on it. She didn't notice someone was already sitting there, until she lifted her head. "oh! Hiya." She smiled at Claudia.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Jumping a bit when someone was talking so close to her Claudia looked up and gave the Hufflepuff a small smile and a nod
"Good Evening Miss. I do hope I am not disturbing you when you try to study?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Lizzy shook her head. "Of course not! I still have plenty of time to study~" Afterall the test was only 2 days away. That was plenty of time...right?

Taking a seat, Lizzy grabbed one of the books. "I am just studying for the Transfigurations test. I need to pass it or...." She sighed.

Lizzy needed to pass it or she would fail the class.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 am

Claudia glanced at her, frowning “But… isn’t that test the day after tomorrow?”
Really; if one didn’t know the things two days ahead it would never remain in one’s head, so what then would be the point of passing the test? And being Transfiguration Claudia only expected a practical part…
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:58 am

He/She hummed, returning open and closed books scattered on various tables to their rightful homes on the shelves with (strange, for this is the same professor who easily tosses students into the room of doom) great care and...dare I type it, love? Moving on, Professor Lionheart encountered Claudia and Lizzy about twice on his/her rounds. Did he/she bother or poke or prod them? No, he/she was busy returning the books.

But once he/she was finished, the professor dropped by to their table and greeted them in a cheerful manner, "Good evening Ms Miller and Ms Ripper~ I take it you two are studying well today~?"
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:32 am

"As good as we can Sir. I do hope out talking has not disturbed you, or anyone else in here?"

Picking up another book from the pile she had next to her Claudia simply held it and waited for the professor to get done with the converstaion; she couldn't be so rude as to sit and read when people were talking to her!
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 am

"Lower your voices just a few more tones to a whisper and I'll be happy with the two of you~" He/She grinned a bit, "I haven't seen the library so few of people since the first few days of the school year though, so it might not matter after all~"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 am

Nodding Claudia lowerd her voice until it was quieter than a whisper and more moved her lips than talked "As you wish, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 am

"Good good~" And with that, Lionheart left them to attend to other books and students. Like a couple that was currently abusing the often ignored alcoves in the library...NO PDA ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 am

nodding after the professor Clauida opened the book and turned som pages before adding something to her essay
Back to top Go down
Mib

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 am

He tripped over his own feet again and knocked into a table, sending at least four books flying from his arms. Marik could've sworn his shoes were tied earlier that morning. But if one were to look at his shoe laces now, they would have seen that some mischievous person decided to trip him up. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 am

Letting out a startled gasp Claudia looked down at the, in her mind, cluts on the floor
"My, that was quite a fall. Did you hurt yourself?"
It was only polite to ask, but she didn't even know this person...
Back to top Go down
Mib

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 am

"I'm a-alright...!" He tried to stand up and fell forward again, just noticing that his shoes were tied together. "Ooh..."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 am

following the boy's gaze and looking down Claudia could not help but to wonder who would do such a thing; it was both quite stupid and could hardly be called a joke; what was the point?
Back to top Go down
Mib

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 pm

He brought his feet closer to his hands and began to undo the stupid knot tying both his shoes together. When did that happen anyways???
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Seeing that the boy didn't have any trouble with things on his own and did not ask for help, as well as appearing unhurt, Claudia returned to her book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Proper Student   Like a Proper Student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Proper Student
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Library-
Jump to: