Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Flowers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am

((since I didn't want to wait for this to show up in the Events-folder!))

As she walked down the halls of the great castle Claudia Ripper seemed almost unaware of the excited spirit around her; he face was just as pale and neutral as always. Unlike most people around her she was not running around and handing out cards, chocolate or roses, looking for friends or giggling about received gifts; She was only giving three roses today, and one gift. One flower to her cat, happily trotting beside her, now with a big red rose attached to his collar. The others she was still keeping to herself until she could be sure that she would not disturb the one they were meant for.

The gift had arrived just now, and she could finally be on her way; she knew that special ordering took time, but she would have nothing less but the best! And with one deep red rose, and one yellow with red edges as well as the gift wrapped in dark pink silk (all meant for one single boy), she could finally be on her way!

~*~*~*~*~

Freya Williams had already given Smurf his present, and was now watching him eat it while looking around the hallway. Leaning against the rail at the top of the big stairs that led up from the Entrance Hall she had a perfect view of everyone that came and left both the Dining Hall and the School Yard. Sooner or later she would have handed out all the yellow roses she carried around, and then she could just wait.

Red roses was for sillies, and she had another plan in mind; once all of this giving and receiving was over she’d take all the roses left and hand them out (anonymously, mind you) to everyone she could find that hadn’t got any. That way she could at least try to make this holiday more fair and less obvious about loners and outsiders…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Lex made his way to the Dinning Hall when he passed by Freya. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed the roses then commented, "I thought you hated roses."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:44 pm

The Gryffindor-girl shrugged and grinned
"I don't really ahte them, I jsut don't like them that much. But it's tradition today, right? Here."
Holding out one of the yellow roses she knew for damn sure she was a true coward, but giving away red flowers today was beyond what she could force herself to do...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

The young Maximilian boy stared at the flower for a moment as he tried to push the disappointed feeling away. He reached out and took the flower from her as he muttered, "thanks." And he ordered his owl, Gregory to deliver a bonquet of red roses to Freya and all he got was a yellow rose. Though it wasn't like he placed a name on it. Speaking of Gregory, the owl had just arrived and dropped it on the Gryffindor girl's lap and quickly flew away before he was recognized.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Staring from the flowers to the owl and back again Freya couldn't really belive this... No really, who would? Her family didn't send stuff like this...
"Supid owl... must have got the wrong person..."

Looking around for some card her face remianed doubtful, and in the end she held it out for the boy next to her
"Well, maybe they were for you."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"Pfft, I doubt it," Lex snorted, "owls deliver the packages properly. If it drops on your lap then it's definitely for you."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

"But... No way! Come on, can you think of anyone who'd send flowers to someone like me? I'm not really the kind of girl people like!"
Stupid owl... now this really got her confused. She knew he was right, but she forced down the part of herself that wanted to hope, that wanted to think that maybe it was him who had sent it... No way! It couldn't!
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 am

"I can think of a few," Lex muttered, "you...." He paused for a moment a he thought of the right words, "... have your own charm."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

She had to hold back a small laugh, hearing him say that was... well, embarrasing!
"Nice of you to say that, really, but... Hey, hang on, does that mean you know who sent this?"

She wanted to know, at the same times as it was very nice to not know... to still be able to dream...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 pm

There was a paus on the young Slytherin boy. He mentally cursed himself before he carefully replied, "I might."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

looking down at the roses and gently hugging them Freya was even surprised herself at how quiet and soft she could speak...
"Are you going to tell me who?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:03 pm

"No," Lex replied as he corssed his arms, "I do not gossip. Besides, I swore a man's code of secrecy." Well, the last part was a lie but hey, even if it was him, he didn't want to gossip about, well, a fellow guy.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 am

unable to stop the disapointment from showing on her face Freya simply looked at her shoes; he really talked as if it was someone else...
"Okay... suppose I can't force you..."

holding the flowers so she could rest her face against them she had to smile at least a little at the stupidity of this
"You know, I decided that I wouldn't hand out any red roses at all this year, since it's just too emberrasing. And then I get this! Not just one as most people do! But all of this, and I don't even know from who... What am I supposed to do, really?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 am

"Go around Hogwarts holding that while smiling," Lex suggested with a slight amused grin, "at least whoever sent you those roses would know you appreciated the gift."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 am

"But what if I don't really like the one who sent it? Then I'll be happy about the flowers and not them? Feels both a bit greedy and like I'll hurt someone just like that... I mean, how will they know if I've already got my eyes on someone else?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 am

"Is your last question hypothetical or do you really like someone else?" Lex inquired as he wondered if there was someone else. And if so, he pondered how to get rid of competition. Merlin, he had enough of those in the family.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:59 am

"Well, I... maybe I do but... well, I'm a coward, there you have it. It'll probably pass, it always did before; I never get anywhere with it. Pretty stupid, huh?"
looking out over the Entrance Hall the Gryffindor had to wonder how people could like this kind of drama, and how did those girls who switched crushes every month even survive this?!
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 am

"i don't think it's stupid," Lex replied, "I suppose I can understand the feeling. Especially if it makes things... awkward if the other person finds out."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 am

but Freya only shook her head
"No, it's more like I don't want to find out I wasn't good enough for them to like me..."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 am

Crossing his arms, the young Slytherin replied, "Anyone who says that is either blind or a fool."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 am

"...not exactly what they say, just what I end up thinking... But really, if one looks at it guys who like girls won't really like a girl who acts like I do, right? I don't know..."
picking a leaf off one of the yellow roses she was still holding she started to tear it apart and simply throw the small pieces down the stair
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 am

"Not exactly," Lex replied, "you're the type of girl with that... sort of fire. Someone who won't submit so easily. It's quite... alluring.... a challenge, perhaps some sort of excitement in this dull world where girls are expected to act only in a certain manner." He wasn't sure why he decided to speak this out but the urge to let her know that she was special was bugging him to know end.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:35 am

Now she couldn't hold back a small laugh
"You make it sound like I'm some sort of challenge to overcome, not someone to be in a realtionship with..."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 am

"Well, you are a source of excitement," Lex grinned slightly, "I personally think that one of your best qualities."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:42 am

laughing and shaking her head Freya stood up for face him properly
"You know, you're great at being a nice guy. But I'm still going to beat the snot out of your Quidditch-team, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holiday Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Flowers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: