Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winter Ball room 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Winter Ball room 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 pm

(An extra room for people to rp)

The Grand Hall was beautiful. It was decorated with an assortment of beautiful treasures and decorations. The walls were covered in an variety of glittering gold decorations, and colorful and orange green wreaths.
Long tables were located on the sides of the room. Each table were covered in food and punch bowls.
In the center, the room was prepared as a dance floor. There was a stage with music playing, and Professors roamed the area keeping an eye on students.
Headmaster Ophello, dressed in a lovely silk red suit, observed the wonderful scene of happy students.

It is time to dance~
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

By the door to the Ravenclaw-common-room Claudia had a great trouble standing still; she had never thought she could get this nervous and excited at the same time, and still so happy… Harlekin mewled at her feet, and she couldn’t help but to smile. For some reason he had decided to wait with her for her…her… date… to arrive. Somehow it felt odd to think in such ways, but not wrong…

‘Boyfriend’, ‘date’, such simple words… but nothing was simple, not with him…

Had she really been out this early, or was he getting late? He wouldn’t just not come, would he? No, she was probably just early… But maybe…
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Lizzy entered the grand hall. She spun around in her black and yellow dress. Someone caught her eye. "OH! Claudia!"

The girl looked so cute and pretty. Lizzy couldn't help but hug the ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 am

"Good evening Miss. Ah, again?"
Why did this one hug all of the time, for sure she knew the risk of ruining the dress! Or she was just being herself... Claudia had never understood how anyone could end up turning into such a person before, but being this nervous it felt like she could swirl and skip around just as Lizzy, just to get it out!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am

Releasing Claudia from her death grip, Lizzy straightened her dress. The hufflepuff gave a smile. "It is good to see you Claudia. You look lovely tonight."

The girl did a little twirl in her dress enjoying the music of the dance floor. "I suspect you are waiting for Kevin? Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am

unable to stop the blush creeping up on her cheeks as the Hufflepuff indeed was right Claudia looked down the hallway again
"I am, but I do start to wonder... I know I got ready early, but it does feel like he is getting late."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Lizzy smiled and grabbed Claudia's hands. "Then lets dance!"

the girl loved to dance WAY too much. "I am a great dancer"

Lizzy was an awful dancer, but she had too much fun to notice :'D
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:32 am

"Oh, but Miss, no! I can not be so rude, I have to wait. And two ladies dancing, what would people think?!"
She ignored the fact that some was already doing that when their dates refused or some had come alone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Lizzy gave a sad face. "SO?! We're friends Claudia we dance and have fun together."

She grabbed the girl's hand pulling her to the dance floor. "Please? Just one dance. If you do this I'll make sure not to bother you when Kevin comes~<3"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

"But Miss, no! This is highly inapropirate..."
Looking around, checking in anyone seemed to notice them yet Claudia could only pray that her brother was not here, how unlikely it would ever be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 3   The Winter Ball room 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winter Ball room 3
Page 1 of 1