Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for tea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Time for tea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 pm

"Heh, I wish I fought with ya more before!" Gasping in pain (and flushing a bit), he panted and tried to regain his senses, "Ohhhh~" Ares shook his head a little and kept his death grip (though it loosened some from the knuckle-jab).

((If Freya didn't know Ares was a masochist, SHE DOES NOW |D; ) ))
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Lizzy took a sip of her tea.

"my~ everyone is very energetic" :3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 am

"Think I can grant your wish on that one."
replacing her arm with a knee to hold him down she got and arm free to grab his hair and pull his head back, still frownig at not getting the usualy reaction, the one she wanted...

"Indeed, although I do not find that any good news..." Claudia shook her head, this school really held all kinds of people...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hey hey HEY! Ms Williams, untangle yourself from Mr Wong!" it was about time another professor came to the scene. Professor Tarrot struggled to take the Gryffindor off of Ares (the muggle way, it's a habit of his) while the Slytherin in question grunted in some pain from his braid being pulled (but otherwise showed no indication he was in great pain). Using his good arm, Ares tried to push the knee on top of him off.
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

quietly debating with herself for a second, knowing she could do more than handle two people, Freya's sense then got back to her and she obediantly let go, following the order of the professor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea   Time for tea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for tea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: