Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for class to start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nekochan014

nekochan014

Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

"I see no point in sending her flowers," Lex replied, "it's just that she complained about the roses once when her.... brother's lover sent her a bouquet of roses just to infuriate her."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 am

Giggling at the simple plan Freya shook her head “A great idea then, I give them that. And it seems like they got what they wanted from it, the smarty ass.”  
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Lex chuckled softly, "he did though I should warn him that the wrath of a woman is terrible indeed."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well, if you did he deserves whatever he has comming for him."
Shaking her head she sat down at the top of the stair, guessing they still had some time 'til the other students arrived
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Lex gave a small nod and mumbled, "I suppose" before he sat down next to her since his legs were feeling a bit tired from standing already.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Looking down the stair, then up at the roof, and in the end out through the small window Freya had no idea what to say; just sitting next to this guy made her feel nervous!
"Just how early were we? We were having this class, right? Or did the Professor catch a cold or something?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Glancing towards Freya, Lex replied, "probably the latter. Five more minutes and if they're not here yet, I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:39 pm

"Hn, might be a good idea... I don't have a watch, I just went where the schedule said to."
clapping her shoes together just to do something at all Freya then leaned sideways againt the wall, letting out a bored sigh. If she'd only been able to finish that flower...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for class to start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Divinations-
Jump to: