Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Don't Always Win

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

You Don't Always Win Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 am

With a sigh Freya sank down on one of the beds and slowly lay down with a wince. Had it not been for that bypassing classmate she’d probably still be trying to catch her breath on the corridor, before dragging herself here all by herself… but that would have taken quite some time…

Wasn’t it typical that little snake Karm to wait until she was both exhausted and bruised from practicing with the bludgers for over three hours before he dared to get ‘revenge’ on her for their last encounter? Right now she wasn’t even sure what was caused by those cannon-balls and what had been him hitting her… right now she just wanted to rest…

Only slightly wondering if the one who had dragged her here was still around she just closed her eyes, wondering if she would be able to sleep due to the pain or be unable to resist it when being this tired…
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Set huffed at his bangs, they seemed to like getting in his eyes (but of course, he stubbornly refused to cut them). It wasn't that difficult to help Freya get to the infirmary, considering that Karm beat a hasty retreat once he saw the other Gryffindor. It was low of the Slytherin to attack another person when they're down.

But they were Slytherins, it was expected of them.

He sighed and blew at his bangs again. It wasn't trouble to help a house mate: gotta look out for each other, right? If you're in the same house, it's the same as being with family.
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 am

Forcing her eyes open Freya turned her head to look at whoever it was that had helped her (konwing she probably looked pretty awful right now) "Well, thanks, and all but... you don't have to linger here... I'll be fine now, okay?"
Really, this was embarrasing enough as it was...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

"Hm? Oh, it's no problem Williams." He offered her a small smile, "I haven't got much to do aside from bickering with my cousin, so this is a nice change of pace." Set had meant 'bickering' lightly, he was rather close with his cousin Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:21 am

grinng the Gryffindor-girl tried to chuckle but it quickly turned into a chough
"Watching someone else's misery, well that's a great pass-time. I ain't going to do much beside just lying here you know."
But non the less she closed her eyes again, trying to get if not a comfortable but at least less painful position; she couldn't really stop the guy if he wanted to stay...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm

"If you don't want my company, I could do homework or something of the like, you know." Set replied bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Freya only sighed “I want to sleep… I feel so pathetic like this…” If she could only understand why he refused to just leave; she was too boring like this! This almost sounded like something gossiping girls would giggle over!
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"Could've just said so." He huffed at his bangs and gave her a closed-eyed smile, "Rest well Freya, I'm sure the team's counting on you next week in the match against Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"If you want to get that cup you go find the healer instead of just sitting there like a duck on a plastic egg!"
But for damn sure she'd beat them all! She'd probably just be a bit stiff tomorrow (and she could most likely count on some jerk like Wong to beat that out of her)
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

He blew at his bangs before retorting, "He's on his break and Tarot's busy with his husband. You're going to wait a while, I think." Impatience was always difficult to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

"As if that Tarot ever do something else. I'm surprised he hasn't drained himself for the reast of the year yet, or why he doesn't explode like an un-milked cow when he's forced to work for more than an hour!"
with a groan of pain she rolled over on her back, but that wasn't any good either...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Set thought for a moment to tell the other Gryffindor that she should wait. But being captain obvious was rather...annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:52 am

Freya kept herself busy with trying to lie on the other side, but no; that hurt to... With a sigh she gave up the idea of a comfortable rest and sat up, or at lest tried to, but it seemed like her body had had enough of this and now turned against her!
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Luckily for her, the apprentice healer had returned and quickly moved to help her. "Ms Williams! Don't tell me you've gotten in another fight." The other Gryffindor present blew at his bangs again and huffed a bit, "Nah, it was one of the Karms." Kevin seemed confused for a moment before nodding, "Well, surprise surprise..."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 am

"As well as two bludgers... which came before Karm, mind you!"
eyeing her shoe she then looked up with a bruised and quite painfilled grin "Would you feel better if I said I fell down the stairs?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 am

"Actually, that would worry me more than hearing of the ambush." Kevin frowned, "That would have been an indication you were not feeling well." He pulled the curtain around the girl and asked the other Gryffindor to leave, or wait patiently. Set opted to stay for a while (he was still avoiding his cousin Anubis, after all) and sat in one of the visitor chairs away from the bed.

"Are you feeling black and blue all over, Ms Williams?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 am

"And a bit red and green. But you can't blame Karm for all of it, I didn't sleep too well yeasterday and the bludgers made me pay for that during practice today. The idiot only got a chance at all when I was exchausted!"
Really, she was not weak! She wasn't, even if she was a girl!
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 am

"Then you'll need to feel a bit yellow to be a model Hogwarts student." It was a rather terrible joke, but laughter is the best medicine. Giving the student a small smile, he conjured a glass and tapped his wand twice on it's rim: a stream of golden and reddish liquid poured out into it until it was half full. "Drinking it all would be best, but it's alright if you need a second dose." said he as he handed the cup to Freya.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Sticking her tongue out at the other Gryffindor for his bad joke Freya couldn’t help but to grin “Still miss the black, bronze, silver and gold, aren’t I? I’m not up for eating coins just to be a good student.”

Taking the glass she took one painful but deep breath and emptied it in one swing, thinking she must look a bit like an alcoholic…
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Set returned the look with chuckles and a grin, "Does that mean you need detention for being a bad student then?"

Kevin gave the girl a sympathetic look, it certainly looked like alcohol but burned the throat twice as much as firewhiskey did.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 am

Coughing at the potion, feeling her eyes water at the pain, Freya could hear that her own voice being quite hoarse when she tried to glare at the Wong “Though you were supposed to make me feel better?”

But she was still happy she’d taken it all by one gulp; swallowing small bits of this over and over would be far worse! Coughing some more and rubbing her eyes and winching when she could feel the potion all the way down to her stomach she then looked back at Set with a small grin

“If there’s any professor assholish enough to force students to eat coins I say he deserve detention with Lionheart.”
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 pm

"I didn't say it tasted good, had I?" said Kevin with an apologetic smile. "Give it about a quarter of an hour and you should be feeling less battered. If not, then your injuries are worse than my initial inspection."

"Bet it'd be Lionheart who tries to force a student to eat coins." Set wouldn't put it past the librarian to do such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 am

giggling at the ideas of that stupid professon Freya held her side; she hoped this potion helped cracked ribs, she coudn't think of anything else that hurt like this!

"Didn't they stop him from giving out detentions yet?" She chose to keep quiet about the fact that Lionheart seemed to be too good at posing stuff like challenges for her to resist it if he came up with it... She wondered a bit if she was fun or boring to him when actually trying to go through with any dare he set up for her, just to obey a professors order....
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 am

"Careful, you might open up your wounds again, Ms Williams!" Kevin tried to scold the Gryffindor, but his mind seemed to be somewhere else already (perhaps thinking of a Ravenclaw girl?).

"Doesn't stop him from preying on the ignorant masses, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 am

"Yeah, right..." Was all the answer she had time to give, along with a small grin at her house-mate, before clapsing her hands over her mough to stop herself from throwing up the potion again. So laughing wasn't that good, and the healing had probably reached the part of her somach where Karm had managed to lad a kick right on a big bruise from a bludger... But it hadn't felt that bad before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Always Win   You Don't Always Win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Don't Always Win
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Medical Wing-
Jump to: